The nipple drinking system can provide fresh and clean water for poultry which is crucial for the healthy growth of poultry. At the same time, it’s usage can improve the feeding environment, reduce waste and lower the labor intensity. Nipple drinking system has become the most integral aspect of modern standard poultry feeding.
Formation Of Nipple Drinking System
- Nipple and tube. (including support and hanging system)
- The distance between nipple is 25cm/30cm
- The installation distance of drinking line is 2.5-3.5m
- Pressure regulator, head water supply or middle water supply, based on the length of drinking line)
- End water outfall system (show the water level and erode the tube)
- Eelevating Winch Gear
- Water meter
- Medical pump
- Connecting tube (according to the location ofoperating room and raising room)
- Different kinds of nipples can be selected according to different kinds of birds and raising ways
- Types of cultivation, raising way and waters quality in each poultry raising farm, the structure and machining precision decide the performance of the product
- same nipple can be used from day chick to the end of the flock.
- Nipple Mini Drinker are used for the bird which are weaker from the biginning
- Easy to operate and dismantle uninstall after usage.
- Keep the litter dry.
- High Sensitivity 360 degree flow
- Fast take-down, easy cleaning, no need for glue and bonding
- Water drip volume for breeder nipple 30-85ml/min.
- Water drip volume for broiler nipple 90-120ml/min
The provision of fresh and clean drinking water is extremely important for birds. To achieve this Goal a reliable water supply system must be available. It has to be free from contamination and within easy reach of the birds. There is no open water or reservoirs to be cleaned.