Water Purification System
Water Filtration Plants for Poultry Farms
Reverse Osmosis Plants for Poultry Farms
- Water is an important dietary requirement for poultry
Under normal conditions poultry will consume about
twice as much water as food.
- Water is not only a nutrient, also softens food and
- carries it through it It aids the body.
- It in digestion and absorption.
- It cools the body as it evaporates through the birds lungs and air sacs.
- Water helps remove waste.
- It lubricates joints.
- It is a major component of blood and a necessary medium for many chemical reactions that help to form meat and eggs.
- Poor water quality can retard growth, curtail egg production or produce ower egg qulity.
- Feed conversions are positively correlated to the presence of sulfate and
- copper concentreions in the water and livability with potassium, chloride and calcium.
- Body weight is positively influenced by water hardness oxygen and negatively influenced by total bacteria.
Water Treatment Chemicals
- Anti Scale
- Pre Treatments
- Membrane Cleaners
- Alkaline Cleaners
- Acid Cleaners
- Bio Cides
- PH Controllers